Out of stock
- like a bathrobe that you can go out with
- soft and comfy fabric
- tested for harmful substances – Oeko-Tex certified fabric
- made from fabrics that are left from cutting
- belt and pockets come with the product
- proudly made in Estonia
This cheat-coat is special – it has been put together from smaller fabric pieces that are left from cutting. No need to throw away what you can still use for greater good 😇 Named by Sir David Frederick Attenborough who has the voice of nature (Google him, you’ll know 😉).
I’m sure we all have thought about leaving home in your bathrobe, because it’s so comfy and soft and warm. Well, Zack had the exact same thought and designed a cheat-coat, that is as soft, warm and comfy as your bathrobe. And you can leave home with it.
Wearing something under it is just a really good suggestion.
Black and fuchsia: 70% cotton 30% polyester
Blue and yellow: 80% cotton 20% polyester
Logo: 100% cotton
Hooray! This product can be machine washed.
- washing bag is a suggestion;
- gentle machine wash program;
- wash at max 30°C;
- iron at max 110°C;
- do nut bleach;
- do not tumble dry (I assume your dolls don’t want a new dress?!)
Size & fit:
Model wears size 36/S
Model’s height: 172 cm
Product’s length: 101 cm
Product’s width chest: 48×2 cm
Product’s width hips: 51×2 cm
Sleeves’ length: 63 cm
* measurements are in centimeters.